This seafreight cost comparison calculator is an advanced Microsoft Excel ™ spreadsheet that can be used to calculate and compare the total freight and destination costs associated with importing goods shipped via sea freight as both an FCL (full container load) and an LCL (less than container load) shipment to determine which is the most cost effective mode.
The calculator will help to determine the point at which an FCL becomes a more cost effective option than shipping as an LCL shipment even if the container is not totally full.
- No need to waste time reinventing the wheel this spreadsheet has evolved from many years of practical use and ongoing development by a logistics industry expert
- Ensures all relevant costs are considered
- Save on shipping costs by determining the most cost effective mode
- Delivered unlocked and easily customisable to suit your specific needs
- No installation, no macros, no VBA and no hidden formulas or worksheets
- 30 day money back guarantee and free email support
The seafreight cost comparison calculator automatically calculates:
- The total chargeable weight based on multiple carton dimensions and weights
- The subtotal of freight costs calculated based on a variable CBM and converted to the local currency
- The subtotal of destination handling , customs clearance and local delivery charges converted to the local currency
- The grand total of all costs converted to the local currency
- The total cost per CBM
- The total cost per UNIT shipped
- Determines and displays the most cost effective shipping mode
The seafreight cost comparison calculator comes with 30 days FREE email support.
If you have a question just shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
If you feel like you want to make some changes to format or you want to add some functionality I can provide customization services at an hourly rate.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try it out for 30 days and if you’re not happy with the functionality I will refund your money but you can keep the tool and continue to use it.
No need to waste time reinventing the wheel this spreadsheet has evolved from many years of practical use and ongoing development by a logistics industry expert
Save on shipping costs by determining what the most cost effective shipping mode is.