This landed cost calculator is an Advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that can be used to calculate the total landed cost of importing goods into Australia
The spreadsheet is delivered unlocked and comes with the following features:
An instructions tab that provides clear and concise guidelines on how to use the landed cost calculator
FLEXIBLE USER ENTRY
The landed cost calculator allows for user entry of:
- Import costs from customs brokers and international freight forwarders including international freight charges, local handling charges, customs clearance and cartage charges in multiple currencies
- Line item details from supplier invoices including item descriptions , quantities and unit prices in multiple currencies
- Individual duty rates relative to the commodity on each line item
- The desired method of allocating import cost to each line item
The landed cost calculator automatically calculates:
- The total invoice line value for checking against supplier invoices
- The AUD value for determining the import duty payable for each line item
- The duty amount payable or each line item
- The value of the import costs that are to be allocated to each line
- Import costs can be allocated based value or unit quantity and the method of allocation is variable can be selected by by the user
- The total import cost for each line (the sum of the duty and allocated import costs)
- The per unit import cost for each line (the sum of the total import cost divided by the total units)
- The per unit landed cost for each line (the sum of the per unit import cost plus the unit price of the item)
The landed cost calculator comes with 30 days FREE email support.
If you have a question just shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will get back within 24 hours or less.
If you feel like you want to make some changes to format or you want to add some functionality I can provide customization services at an hourly rate.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you’re not happy with the functionality I will refund your money but you can keep the tool and continue to use it.
This tool has evolved over a number of years and will save you the many hours of work that it would take to develop your own version